Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I had a forum which was installed, but was not being used. but the urls where all unicode (and in persian)
I don't remember if I had changed code, or if it was supported out of the box, but it was working.
but after an upgrade to 220.127.116.11, urls have changed, as an example one which was:http://www.sepidweb.ir/P...um4_اخبار-و-اعلانات.aspx
has turned into:http://www.sepidweb.ir/p...yaf_topics3_lnt-syt.aspx
do i need to enable unicode or something?
is it supported, or i had changed the code!!? (I don't remember!)
also, what support for rtl has been added in the latest version?
<add key="YAF.URLRewritingMode" value="Translit" />
If commented out it should be "Unicode" by default.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.