paiman
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 13/11/2009
hi.
I had a forum which was installed, but was not being used. but the urls where all unicode (and in persian)
I don't remember if I had changed code, or if it was supported out of the box, but it was working.
but after an upgrade to 1.9.6.1, urls have changed, as an example one which was:

http://www.sepidweb.ir/P...um4_اخبار-و-اعلانات.aspx 
has turned into:
http://www.sepidweb.ir/p...yaf_topics3_lnt-syt.aspx 

do i need to enable unicode or something?
is it supported, or i had changed the code!!? (I don't remember!)

also, what support for rtl has been added in the latest version?
Sponsor
bbobb
  • Posts: 1558
  • Joined: 21/10/2008
app.config

<add key="YAF.URLRewritingMode" value="Translit" />
If commented out it should be "Unicode" by default.

Forum Jump  
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum.
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
  • You cannot create polls in this forum.
  • You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button

Project Twitter Updates

Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved