baw02141
I have incorporated YAF into my website and i would like to use the Text Editor with Formatting that is used on the postmessage Control; such as when I posted this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Ben
Sponsor
tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: baw02141

I have incorporated YAF into my website and i would like to use the Text Editor with Formatting that is used on the postmessage Control; such as when I posted this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Ben

Take a look at the postmessage.ascx.cs in the Page_Init Method how to add the forumeditor Control to a Page. But most of the Controls are designed to work in YAF only. Its almost impossible (Without the knowledge) to use them on external Pages.
UserPostedImage
baw02141
Thanks for the advice. I did try that without success. I get an object not set to instance when I try to add the control to the page. I have inherited forumeditor, but still no luck. You guys have done a great job coding and I'm learning a lot. Hopefully I can figure it out.

Thanks,
Ben