farbod.kain
hi im new one here i dont have any exprience of ASP.net but worked with css3 html5 jquery c#.
this forum is great but i have some issue with it.
for example i want to move one div to left or right or modify the size but can't find it.or want to take out "log in" and "registration" from curent div to another divison or section like bottom of page for example or top of page like below image
UserPostedImage
i really appreciated if someone help me or guide or giveme hint to find this div in page for manipulating.
thank u so much.
Sponsor
tha_watcha
Take a look at the Color Grey themes, the My Menu items on the right side in my themes.
UserPostedImage
tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: farbod.kain

Originally Posted by: tha_watcha

Take a look at the Color Grey themes, the My Menu items on the right side in my themes.

thanks for ur quick answer.but in fact i dont get it,what u said?what Grey Theme?Where is My Menu item and so on.
can describe it a little bit.

Ok For example the BlueGrey Theme, All My Menu Items (My Profile, My Inbox, My Buddies, etc.) are on the right Side

You only need this in your theme.css

.yafnet .menuMyContainer { 
float: right;
 }

UserPostedImage
tha_watcha

thanks for ur quick answer.but in fact i dont get it,what u said?what Grey Theme?Where is My Menu item and so on.
can describe it a little bit.

Ok For example the BlueGrey Theme, All My Menu Items (My Profile, My Inbox, My Buddies, etc.) are on the right Side

You only need this in your theme.css

.yafnet .menuMyContainer { 
float: right;
 }

i think u misunderstandin:g .
let me explain to u:
loged in div on : <div class="loggedInUser" id="forum_ct101_logged...">
i want to take out this div to another div like
<div id="yafheader">.
i want to know which file right for this manipulate.
ur answer just help me to manipulate element in that recenet division.

If you want to move the loggedinuser div you need to manipulate the YafHeader.ascx file in the controls folder

UserPostedImage
farbod.kain
thanks for your answer ,but i can't figure out how can i take out logged in div to another div.can u tell me where can i find all of div element on forum page.and thanks a lot for your answers
tha_watcha

thanks for your answer ,but i can't figure out how can i take out logged in div to another div.can u tell me where can i find all of div element on forum page.and thanks a lot for your answers

the loggedinuser div is in the YafHeader.ascx

<asp:Panel id="LoggedInUserPanel" CssClass="loggedInUser" runat="server" Visible="false">

The div are not on one single page there are on many pages, or in some cases dynamically created from the code. One Approach for manipulating could be using jquery and css instead of manipulating the ascx files.

UserPostedImage