Steve4
  •  Steve4
  • 81.2% (Honored)
  • YAF Lover Topic Starter
2012-03-28T13:06:14Z
Does YAF include a feature where one user can block the posts from another user? I'm not talking about suspending a user's posting rights. I see that feature. Many forums allow any regular user to block the posts from any other user so that they don't appear when that blocking user browses a forum. Other users still see the posts from that user as his account is active and he still has rights to post.
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2012-03-28T14:08:30Z
Yes this feature Exists. When you open the Popup, when clicking on a user name inside a Post you see the Option "Hide User Posts".
tha_watcha attached the following image(s):

UserPostedImage
Steve4
  •  Steve4
  • 81.2% (Honored)
  • YAF Lover Topic Starter
2012-03-28T14:32:08Z
tha_watcha

Thanks for that response. That works perfectly. I saw the image in your post. I hope you didn't hide my posts because I will probably need your help again some day. 🙂

Steve4
tha_watcha
2012-03-28T14:48:20Z
Originally Posted by: Steve4 

tha_watcha

Thanks for that response. That works perfectly. I saw the image in your post. I hope you didn't hide my posts because I will probably need your help again some day. 🙂

Steve4

No I didn't but, it's also possible to unhide a user via that menu item
UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.