SteveInTN
I guess that I will win the most frequent poster award this month! However, I just spent a good hour searching for anything related to mobile themes for YAF. My simple question is are there any out there that we can start with our do we need to roll our own from scratch?

Thanks,

Steve
Sponsor
squirrel
There is a mobile theme that comes with YAF's distribution.

The forum software will ONLY display that forum if it detects a mobile device at the other end. If it detects an "unknown" mobile device (one it cannot identify) it will default to displaying the full theme for the site.

In the YAF configuration, under the Settings menu >> Board Settings you will see the options regarding themes for the forums.
If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend 
SteveInTN
Thanks squirrel. In my settings it says "none selected" for mobile template. I've looked at it on my phone and iPad and it is definitely the same layout. I did the one-click install and have 1.9.5 rc1. Do I need a different version?

SteveInTN
And... There is other option to select other than "none selected"
squirrel
Originally Posted by: SteveInTN

1.9.5 RC1 is out of date installation. It sounds like the mobile theme was not installed or is missing.

If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend 
tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: squirrel

Originally Posted by: SteveInTN

1.9.5 RC1 is out of date installation. It sounds like the mobile theme was not installed or is missing.

The mobile theme was added in 1.9.5.5
UserPostedImage
SteveInTN
There is a folder for it under themes. If I change it to my default theme in my profile I get an error.

So what version should I install? That was the only version available for the one click install.
squirrel
Since you have successfully followed the one-click install, in all theory, YAF would be just 'upgraded' to the newer version.

If needed, I can possibly help on the upgrade, or installing a 'clean' full install, depending on your needs.
SteveInTN
Thanks Squirrel! Let me give it a whirl.
SteveInTN
That fixed it. Thanks much!!!