Hi second question :cry:

When Im trying to change anything inside Host Settings I only get an error when trying to save the setting

There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

And the changes that you made have not been effected. Any solution on this, or anything I have forgot to change during the installation?

I did however received an error on the installation that forced me to manually sett the master password in the file rather then in the installation program.

Other then that the forum look great!!!
Topic Starter
  • Andreas.E
    54.2%
If you enabled Custom Errors in your web.config for YAF it will give you a more detailed error.

Determining from your other post though, you are running YAF under .NET 4.0, which requires special consideration and configuration.

See here: http://forum.yetanotherf...-to-1-9-5-5-Upgrade.aspx 
If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend 
  • squirrel
    100%
  • Medals:
    YAF.NET Supporter: Loves YAF.NET!YAF.NET Supporter: Supports the YAF.NET project with a contribution.YAF.NET Purple Supporter: Purple heart for being an Asset to the YAF.NET Community.YAF.NET Supporter: Supports our efforts. Thank you.Medal of Honor for the Support King: A huge help to the YAF.NET community!
  • Was thanked: 169 time(s) in 160 post(s)
Originally Posted by: squirrel

Determining from your other post though, you are running YAF under .NET 4.0, which requires special consideration and configuration.

See here: http://forum.yetanotherf...-to-1-9-5-5-Upgrade.aspx 

I turned on the error code. It really helped a lot... The solution to the problem was solved with the help from the link!

THX !!!! :-d
Topic Starter
  • Andreas.E
    54.2%