Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
How would I point YAF to an existing Microsoft Membership provider? I already have another community system with MSMP running and would prefer to keep all accounts centralized. Is it as simple as pointing YAF to the existing MSMP database? i have a feeling there is a little more to it. Any help appreciated.
You can make it if it's implemented OK. But it'll be slower than native YAF providers team :-d
You should use a custom Profile Provider which is independent from any membership.provider.
The provider can access Membership through a standard System.Web.Security.Membership class only.
Recently, I've written a working prototype for mojoPortal module. It works.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.