Zero2Cool
Prior to upgrading from 1.9.5.5 to 1.9.6 BETA, I was able to edit the "jquery.yafmodaldialog.css" file to modify the color scheme of the notification window. (e.g. when you receive a Private Message, Submit a vote on a Poll, etc) and for some reason, I am failing to have the changes display. I even tried viewing it on a fresh browser too.

Is there another file I need to change?
Sponsor
Zero2Cool
I'm rather confused, but now when I change the modal settings in theme.css it's changing the notification window colors. This was not the case in the previous version.

What's the difference between "jquery.yafmodaldialog.css" and "theme.css" regarding the modal notification style settings?
Zero2Cool
Alright, I can not find where to change these dang blue buttons! Can you help please?

Also, is it possible to add
<br />
to push the text down a bit so it's not hugging the dark green area?
tha_watcha
Quote:

What's the difference between "jquery.yafmodaldialog.css" and "theme.css" regarding the modal notification style settings?

the yafmodaldialog.css is like the forum.css it provides the default and basic styling. These Css Files are loaded before the theme.css Which means the theme.css is loaded after them. That allows you to override the styles in your theme.css. Which also means you do not need to modify the yafmodaldialog.css

Quote:

Alright, I can not find where to change these dang blue buttons! Can you help please?

Take a look at the yafmodaldialog.css

background: #446bb8 url("../../install/HeaderBack.png") repeat-x  bottom!important;

background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#446bb8), to(#2a4985));
	background: -moz-linear-gradient(top,  #446bb8,  #2a4985);

Its a Background Image, and for modern Browsers a CSS3 Gradient.

Quote:

Also, is it possible to add

<br />

to push the text down a bit so it's not hugging the dark green area?

Simply add some padding to the text.

.modalInner {padding-top:10px}

UserPostedImage