bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer Topic Starter
2011-09-12T11:09:50Z
The source code is available here. This is a product of common efforts of Mek who struggled with problems for many years. It's a 'page' integration with some limitations which is painless for future upgrades.
https://github.com/vzrus...F-and-MojoPortal-Add-Ons 
Keep in mind a license issue - YAF is GPLv2 and MojoPortal is Common Public License 1.0
So integrate it for personal use only.

Enjoy.
Sponsor
edwardsky
2011-09-13T08:02:23Z
Ошибки после слияния БЕТА1 версии YAF и vzrus...-and-MojoPortal-Add-Ons

Ошибка 17 Имя типа или пространства имен "GetUser" отсутствует в пространстве имен "YAF.Providers.Membership" (пропущена ссылка на сборку?) C:\eSky\mojo-yaf\YAF.SRC\YAF.Providers\Profile\DB.cs 276 32 YAF.Providers
Ошибка 18 Имя типа или пространства имен "GetUser" отсутствует в пространстве имен "YAF.Providers.Membership" (пропущена ссылка на сборку?) C:\eSky\mojo-yaf\YAF.SRC\YAF.Providers\Profile\DB.cs 351 40 YAF.Providers
Ошибка 19 Доступ к члену "YAF.Classes.Data.MsSqlDbAccess.GetCommand(string)" через ссылку на экземпляр невозможен; вместо этого уточните его, указав имя типа C:\eSky\mojo-yaf\YAF.SRC\YAF.Providers\Profile\DB.cs 389 33 YAF.Providers

Комипилировать не получилось (
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
2011-09-13T13:04:51Z
Look for fix in the latest source code. The problem is related to the problem when Membership hooks YAF Membership instead of generic Membership class.
Change the method name to fully qualified System.Web.Security.Membership.GetUser() in 2 places in file .

Update: the repo contained completely invalid code. Reload it.
edwardsky
2011-09-26T05:09:45Z
Hi.
The problem with the display of pages in the topic..
http://bmwnvrsk.ru/Default.aspx? pageid=47&mid=95&g=posts&pageid=47&mid=95&t=33&p=2

Is the duplication of the parameters in the query string

And mp show home page:cry:

How to fix this?
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
2011-09-26T07:22:04Z
Confirmed - you can pull changes from git hub repo.
chromebuster
2011-10-22T04:11:53Z
I'll have to try this over here. It looks pretty good. Though, please remind me. Can someone who is a developer simply use the user control provided to embed in there? And how come Mojo portal integration is so much harder than say Umbraco or one of the others?
Katherine Moss,
Technologist and lover of Boston
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
2011-10-24T04:29:15Z
Originally Posted by: chromebuster 

Can someone who is a developer simply use the user control provided to embed in there?

You can easily use it with your portal. As to the second part of your question, you can simply believe that the integration became possible due to many developers efforts, me, Mek and Joe Audette.
tha_watcha is contributed very impotant JScript related changes too. So the process required years, as open source developers usually don't have much free time..And integration services are in mind.
I published it now to boost both projects as currently they need it.
chromebuster
2011-10-24T04:35:51Z
And you can be assured that I'll be joining you guys as soon as my coding skills get better along with giving hands on possibly other projects as well, since outside of school, my family, my friends, and my music, the computer and online communities are my life. I have nothing better to do than be online making my presence known. By the way, if you see Chromebuster on CodePlex, that's me. And one more thing. Why cant I seem to be able to attach a file? (that's for another post, but I figured I'd drop the question when I could).
Katherine Moss,
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
2011-10-24T04:54:08Z
Originally Posted by: chromebuster 

Why cant I seem to be able to attach a file? (that's for another post, but I figured I'd drop the question when I could).

I have a live portal with the integration and I don't have the problem. The URLRewriting feature is not recommended for production so far.

victorantos
2012-05-14T10:16:28Z
I got the yaf source code from codeplex and I noticed a yaf_mojoportal folder.
Is there any documentation on how to use it for integration?
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
2012-05-14T12:56:47Z
chromebuster
2013-01-21T17:42:09Z
Hi guys,
I sort of forgot about this topic. I'm just wondering, the code posted here, firstly, does it allow for YAF to work with the latest version of Mojo Portal (version 2.3.9.4? And if custom modules are meant to be installable without the code at all in mojo portal's advanced>feature configuration settings, then why is this module not available in compiled form. Not to mention, how exactly do you get it to integrate? I ask because I have decided that i'm using YAF even if I'm not able to integrate it at all and people end up having to register for the site and the forum. I mean no mind, people should be able to use their facebook and Twitter identities anyway. So yes, I've decided to use YAF at all costs, though it would be nice to have it nicely integrated so that people don't have to register for both parts, you know? Thanks for any and all instructions given.
Katherine Moss,

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.