RDarling
I have gotten the SSO membership integration setup for the most part by setting up the global.asax.cs file.

I have the global file check to see if the user is in the YAForum database and if they are not then it creates them using Membership.CreateUser and then I add them to a role with the AddToRoles which works just fine. The problem that I am having is that these only add information to the provider tables such as yaf_prov_Membership and yaf_prov_RoleMembership.

Apparently at some point when the forum is loading it adds the information of the newly created user to the yaf_User table and when it does this it has a default TimeZone of 0 which I would like to make default to -360 as thats where most of my users will be from. I have tried debugging to figure out where this actually occurs with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Robert

Using YAF 1.9.5.5 RTW and Visual Studio 2010
Sponsor
bbobb
YAF doesn't have a default time zone at all as it linked to UTC.
You can make a workaround by using 'timezone' parameter from registry table directly.
This is a 'Guest' Time Zone, which can be injected into user_aspnet sp.
RDarling
Originally Posted by: bbobb

YAF doesn't have a default time zone at all as it linked to UTC.
You can make a workaround by using 'timezone' parameter from registry table directly.
This is a 'Guest' Time Zone, which can be injected into user_aspnet sp.

Thanks, that worked great.