Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I have installed 126.96.36.199 and have everything set up, but for some odd reason I'm no longer able to create new users.
When I first started getting this issue, I had server errors showing up, but turning that off I was faced with errors about the email address being in use already. Nothing in the admin, but found the email address in one of the apparently temporary tables. Removing from there, registration still cannot proceed past selection of the timezone.
Using entirely new email addresses, can complete registration up to timezone selection, afterwhich I get the error:
"There has been a system error processing your request. Please contact the forum admin explaining what you were doing when it happened."
Can anyone help me identify where I'm going wrong?
I have tried running the /install/default.aspx again to no avail.
I have been able to solve by altering the yaf_User table to allow null values for the RankID column
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.