Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I have searched and read wiki but all the information is outdated and most of the tutorials based on replies do not work for everybody.
I have existing website written in vb.net. It uses custom class for login/authentication and authorization of users. What I would like to do is to have YAF setup in a subfolder on the main website (www.mydomain.com/forum). I would also like to have it integrated with existing user accounts so when they sign up to my website, an account is either created in YAF or YAF can use website's user account.
Any pointers on how to achieve this are appreciated.
did you solve the problem?
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.