Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
as soon as you delete a user from a board all messages of the user are displayed as messages of the guest user. however in the database the username of the original user is still stored. in the forum table, in the topic table and in the message table
it would be really cool to display the real username of the deleted user (not linked in any way) instead of the guest user. especially when you have a few users deleted it gets quite confusing who the original author was.
that would help a lot in my yaf project ...
I handled this by Banning the Person and not deleting the username of that user ... saves me from all the mess.. 😛
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.