Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
i have a forum running version 126.96.36.199., are there any readme's or things i should watch out before attempting to upgrade my website forum?
The main readme explains the most important information:
1. BACKUP YOUR DATABASE BEFORE ATTEMPTING UPGRADE.
2. Second most important thing: use the settings from the upgrade v1.9.1.x web.config ("v191-upgrade-web.config").
I am happy to report that the upgrade was successful. had issue with the objectqualifer not matching, but remember my database is so old, it still using the old object qualifer yaf. i wonder if there is a script that i can run against the database the change this?
but other then that, i dont know why i waited so long to upgraded..lol. good stuff
The ObjectQualifier is still yaf. Not sure why you would have gotten that error... and the object qualifier can be set to anything you want. Either way, happy you're on the latest version -- I'm sure you'll find some neat new features. 😉
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.