Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
i just try to update host "Enable CAPTCHA/reCAPTCHA for Register" settings on latest 18.104.22.168 version and doesn't matter what i change, it is still used. And if user has an registration error, on second try the captcha image is no longer displayed.
i set it in the yaf_registy table in database the value of enablecaptchaforregister also to "FALSE" but no difference, it is still displayed and used even iis reset, etc.
On Host configuration, if i try to change it to "disabled" , i got
Null object cannot be converted to a value type.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Null object cannot be converted to a value type.
Any known issues , or ideeas to get fixed ?
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.