Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
: 1.9.5 RC (Date: 11/16/2010)DNN Version
: 05.06.01 (23😎.Net Version
When ever the last-word "Captcha" (Non Case sensitive) is in the Post Title there will be an error or Last word is captcha followed by a "?"...
The ERROR :
Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Requested URL: /tabid/62/g/posts/m/7/here-comes-captcha.aspx
I have a Demo Forum where i do testing before rolling out something ..
You can see all these sort of Posts Here
and well from the link you wil get a fair idea ...
But its srange why just a word is making this out ..secondly it can be some other word if this ...
thought to info all
p.s happens in DNN module yaf , not in standalone version as shown HERE
- Rank: YAF All-the-Time
- Joined: 31/12/2004
- Posts: 160
- Thanks: 27 times
- Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.