Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Suppose i have created a topic/Thread and got my answer from other users.
Now i want to set my topic completed/closed.
Can i do that using YAF. If Yes then how i can do that.
Waiting for help...
Currently, it's not implemented. But it's on the list for the next version.
That's going to be great. Thanks, Jaben.
Are you thinking of a universal completed/closed flag that would also serve as an "answered" indicator, or are you thinking of something more elaborate with the Question/Answer vs Discussion?
I have a flag in Topics called Question. So you'd make it as a question and it'd show a question mark next to the topic... then, the option to mark "answered" would be available to the topic creator.
🙂 , Thats good idea. Hope we will get this feature very soon.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.