Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I updated a few minutes ago. Yaf is wonderfull 🙂 You should upgrade immediately!
Hi there! I am looking for some help and I tought may be you could help me!
I wonder about YAF and tryed to install I finally install but I have some problems about mail sending.
My mail.config file is like that
<smtp deliveryMethod="Network" from="email@example.com">
<network host="mail.domain.com" password="******" port="587" userName="firstname.lastname@example.org" />
I saw at the forums exactly same thing I don't know what to do.
<add key="YAF.UseSMTPSSL" value="false" /> //value is "false" but I tried with "true" also
The error says
Not enough permission for 'port' configuration settings (directory\mail.config line 3)
I look everywhere but I couldn't found.
Please I need help!
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.