Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I am testing my forum (when it lets me do anything)... I have created a post (as a user, not admin) but now cannot see the post, I am just getting a white page.
Also, when I click to view most other aspects (like members), I am again getting a white page.
Please help me to get this going.
On another note, when I go to add a post, I cannot see the subject text box, I am assuming this is just a style. I can see it on this forum all OK, but mine, it is invisible. :cry:
Thanks in advance.
I might have fixed both my problems...
Basically, I have a number of websites on this server, using different versions of .NET.
All of them where using the DefaultAppPool. I have created a new AppPool specifically for .NET 3.5 apps and so far, so good, however, it still seems to be very slow at doing anything. :(
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.