Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Enjoying my first taste of the 1.9.5 RTW source bits from the YAF-v1.9.5-FINAL-SRC.zip link on Jaben's Announcement.
Using the compiled SLN, the upgrade performed flawlessly (from v1.9.4 RC2) with perfect ASPNET Membership integration with current versions of Sueetie on both my development server and on a laptop. I hope to knock out the framework integration piece this week, but being Thanksgiving week Go Live might not happen until after the holiday.
I noticed the Powered By statement on my install reads
Powered by YAF 1.9.5 RC
Should that be something else? Just "RC" is confusing and perhaps not accurate? I notice here the statement reads YAF 1.9.5 RC2. I know it's not a big deal, but a lot of my users are YAF Lovers and want to know they're using the latest and greatest YAFNET.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.