Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I would like to ask the following: YAF is fast. What happens when run under DNN ? Same speed or depends on DNN (and DNN is not exactly a speed daemon).
If there any speed benefit from using YAF under DNN, replacing the forums module of DNN ?
I think it will be a little bit, because it needs to load more stuff. But that should been only a few 0,xxx seconds. Look at the footer there is a
"This page was generated in 0,582 seconds." Message how long it tooks.
While YAF has a performance index, DNN forums have not. So i can't compare.
So what you say is that YAF is a lot faster but suffers a little bit from the DNN. Still faster. Am i right ?
on my tests there is not really a speed difference. I dont test the dnn forums, but compared to yaf i would always suggest to use the yaf forum. Also yaf is better then activeforums :cheesy:
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.