Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Step 4: If Web.Config is not present, copy one of the samples provided in the /webconfigs/ folder into the root of the web application and rename to web.config.
Question: Is this referring to the web.config inside of "YAF" folder or my root or host folder?
Step 5: Also you'll need to add the element to the web.config to point to the correct URL. Example: If you have install the forum in the directory "http://www.yoursite.com/forum/yaf/" you will need to add <root>/forum/yaf/</root> to web.config.
Question: Is this referring to my root or host web.config file?
And finally, when I navigate to "http://localhost/Test/yaf/" got the following errors:
HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.
Any help is much appreciated.
- Rank: YAF Forumling
- Joined: 16/08/2010
- Posts: 3
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.