Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Failed to connect:
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)
Have you configured our database connection properly? Have you checked your db.config file o see if all settings are OK??
Have you read the read me file?
I'm running though it again but i don't see what my problem
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.