Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I tried to create new user control for my YAF site. It throws the following errors for my two controls.
ASP.NET runtime error: The base class includes the field 'mycontrol', but its type (YAF.Controls.mycontrol) is not compatible with the type of control (ASP.controls_mycontrol_ascx)
Element 'control2' is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the Web site, or the web.config file is missing.
I am using YAF-v1.9.4-FINAL, do I need to register my controls anywhere?
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.