Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I had to move YAF.net from one server to another. Can someone tell me why I'm now getting this error -- and how to fix it?
Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Classes' does not exist in the namespace 'YAF' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Line 118: </providers>
Line 119: </membership>
Line 120: <profile enabled="true" defaultProvider="YafProfileProvider" inherits="YAF.Classes.Utils.YafUserProfile">
Line 121: <providers>
Line 122: <clear/>
Source File: e:\Web\ILP\ILPForum\web.config Line: 120
Make sure the all YAF binaries (*.dll) are in your \bin directory.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.