Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Not changing to VS2010 (as I'm using VS2008 with the source and .NET 3.5), the YetAnotherForum Website Project is now a Visual Studio Web Application.
Ok, so it will compile with VS2008 too - but as a WAP... 😕
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Exactly. VS2008 SP1. I was personally worried I didn't have SP1 installed, but fortunately I did. 🙂
btw, i LOVE that when you're in the admin section, you can click on the IPs attached to the site and it goes right to DNSSTUFF.com's lookup!!!
Good you finally made the move to Web Application.
Price to pay: there will certainly be some bugs in next month.
Next expectation is a clear path on next versions...
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.