Will Chen
2010-05-28T09:04:10Z
When I clicked on the "Moderate" link in 1.9.3, a list of all my forums would be displayed with the counts of any posts I needed to approve (granted most were 0 but I do have on controlled forum requiring approval to post).

Now when I click on the "Moderate" link in 1.9.4, I get a page which says Forums and no other data. Is this by design? I liked the old display much better...
Will Chen attached the following image(s):

Visit www.frugalguitarist.com  for detailed reviews of under-the-radar gear and guides to the best bargains on the net.

Sponsor
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2010-05-28T12:07:13Z
Are you sure that you can go without multiple null if nothing to do?
Don't be so egotistic, some people have 200+ forums and they are not very happy to look thru multiple nulls:).
In future releases the link will possibly be hidden, if nothing to do.
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2010-05-28T13:05:20Z
It could have a better layout, I believe. But yes, for people with a large number of forums, it was a poor system.

Any suggestions other then showing all forums regardless?
Will Chen
2010-06-01T15:11:11Z
bbobb wrote:

Are you sure that you can go without multiple null if nothing to do?
Don't be so egotistic, some people have 200+ forums and they are not very happy to look thru multiple nulls:).
In future releases the link will possibly be hidden, if nothing to do.

Ahhh, of course. I'm only thinking about my scenario, which while perhaps egotistical is all I care about...

Jaben wrote:

It could have a better layout, I believe. But yes, for people with a large number of forums, it was a poor system.

Any suggestions other then showing all forums regardless?

Based on the above post, this is more than likely the best solution...

Visit www.frugalguitarist.com  for detailed reviews of under-the-radar gear and guides to the best bargains on the net.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.