Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
The DateTime is in UTC now. If you upgraded from prevous versions your guest can still see server local timezone.
You have 2 options:
1. Set it to UTC from Administration - > Users.
2. Change "UTC_NAME" tag in you localization file to local time abbreviation like (UTC),(MSK), etc.
It's (UTC) by default,
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
Haven't seen the post about the RC2 release. Link please? What are the changes vs RC1?
Visit www.frugalguitarist.com for detailed reviews of under-the-radar gear and guides to the best bargains on the net.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.