KatjaAusFrankfurt
Last question about Release of the version 2.3 with bootstrap was about 2 years. Will this version be comming soon? Do you plan to release it in some months?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: KatjaAusFrankfurt

Last question about Release of the version 2.3 with bootstrap was about 2 years. Will this version be comming soon? Do you plan to release it in some months?

Sorry it will still take some time. But as you can see this Forum is Already running the New Version. To Find all remaining issues. I work as fast as i can in my free time. The release will be definitively this year.

If you can't wait you can try the beta (At your own risk) from the build Server
https://ci.appveyor.com/...T/yafnet/build/artifacts 

UserPostedImage
KatjaAusFrankfurt
Thank you very much for the answer and for the link!
We decided to use beta version in our company and now I should extend YAF forum with Single Sign On and connect it to our intern system... Is there a source code for the YAF beta somewhere?
tha_watcha
Sure the source is in the github repository....

https://github.com/YAFNE...chive/v2.3.0.0-BETA1.zip 
UserPostedImage
KatjaAusFrankfurt
Many thanks for the code! At the moment SSO is ready and we are in the test phase. At the moment the search doesn't work. 0 topics will be found. I found out that the lucene search engine returns no search results. Should search work after YAF installation without any settings in admin area or should I do something for that? I didn't found any setting in admin area for lucene...

tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: KatjaAusFrankfurt

Many thanks for the code! At the moment SSO is ready and we are in the test phase. At the moment the search doesn't work. 0 topics will be found. I found out that the lucene search engine returns no search results. Should search work after YAF installation without any settings in admin area or should I do something for that? I didn't found any setting in admin area for lucene...

Well first of all you should upgrade to the latest preview version, which is 2.30 RC3

https://github.com/YAFNE...leases/tag/v2.3.0.0-rc.3 

The search is automatically indexed in the background. You can check the event log if there are any errors with search. But you don't need to configure anything.

UserPostedImage
KatjaAusFrankfurt
Thank you very much for the quick answer!
KatjaAusFrankfurt
Hallo,

I installed pre release version of the forum and created directory App_Data\search_index manually because it didn't exists. In the first error was "folder not found", because of that I created the folder. But at the moment I have other error in YafSearch.js, in public IndexSearcher GetSearcher():

Lucene.Net.Index.IndexNotFoundException
HResult=0x80070002
Message=no segments* file found in SimpleFSDirectory@C:\YAFNET-2.3.0.0-rc.3\yafsrc\YetAnotherForum.NET\App_Data\search_index lockFactory=NativeFSLockFactory@C:\YAFNET-2.3.0.0-rc.3\yafsrc\YetAnotherForum.NET\App_Data\search_index: files:
Source=Lucene.Net
StackTrace:
at Lucene.Net.Index.SegmentInfos.FindSegmentsFile.Run(IndexCommit commit)
at Lucene.Net.Index.StandardDirectoryReader.Open(Directory directory, IndexCommit commit, Int32 termInfosIndexDivisor)
at Lucene.Net.Index.DirectoryReader.Open(Directory directory)
at Lucene.Net.Search.SearcherManager..ctor(Directory dir, SearcherFactory searcherFactory)
at YAF.Core.Services.YafSearch.GetSearcher() in C:\YAFNET-2.3.0.0-rc.3\yafsrc\YAF.Core\Services\YafSearch.cs:line 440
at YAF.Core.Services.YafSearch.SearchIndex(Int32& totalHits, Int32 forumId, Int32 userId, String searchQuery, String searchField, Int32 pageIndex, Int32 pageSize) in C:\YAFNET-2.3.0.0-rc.3\yafsrc\YAF.Core\Services\YafSearch.cs:line 701
at YAF.Core.Services.YafSearch.SearchPaged(Int32& totalHits, Int32 forumId, Int32 userId, String input, Int32 pageIndex, Int32 pageSize, String fieldName) in C:\YAFNET-2.3.0.0-rc.3\yafsrc\YAF.Core\Services\YafSearch.cs:line 398
at YAF.Core.Controllers.SearchController.GetSearchResults(SearchTopic searchTopic) in C:\YAFNET-2.3.0.0-rc.3\yafsrc\YAF.Core\Controllers\SearchController.cs:line 82
at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass6_2.<GetExecutor>b__2(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)
at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance, Object[] arguments)
at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

Do you have an idea what should I do? I have attached a screenshot.

Fehler.PNG

Greetins