Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
So I have the forum displaying but if I try and start a new post I get the following error:
Message=Unable to load editor class/dll: Telerik.Web.UI.RadEditor,Telerik.Web.UI Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at YAF.Web.Editors.RichClassEditor..ctor(String classBinStr) in ~\YAF.Web\Editors\RichClassEditor.cs:line 99
at YAF.Web.Editors.RadEditor..ctor() in ~\YAF.Web\Editors\RadEditor.cs:line 50
Do we need to purchase and install Telerik controls to use this Forum?
Ok Managed to fix this.
I deleted the RadEditor from the YAF.Web.Editors and removed the references to the editor in the app.config and it all started working.
Looks like I am up and running, take a while but got there in the end.
Great work thanks.
No you don't have to purchase that editor. That error would only come up in debug mode
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.