rai
I often find that me, and users get multiple emails about all outgoing emails from forum after a restart of server or stop or start of IIS. What can I do about this?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: rai

I often find that me, and users get multiple emails about all outgoing emails from forum after a restart of server or stop or start of IIS. What can I do about this?

This is an hard issue to reproduce. Does this happen for users with the option Notification for all posts on all topics enabled or for users who watch selected topics and/or forums?

UserPostedImage
rai
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha

Originally Posted by: rai

This is an hard issue to reproduce. Does this happen for users with the option Notification for all posts on all topics enabled or for users who watch selected topics and/or forums?

I am not sure but I think I know what the reason is and it is that a developer might have the forum open in dev environment. So the problem that there no handling of multiple instances of web.