herman_herman
Hello
Upgraded from 1.9.6.2 to the latest SVN version and everything works fine except URLRewritng.
The forum is in Persian and it works fine with translit mode but as soon as I change it to "Unicode", all links are redirected to homepage.Cleaned the cache and gave it the second try and still the same issue.

The clean installation and the Demo forum works fine with Unicode mode though.It only happens in upgrade.

Cheers

tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: herman_herman

Hello
Upgraded from 1.9.6.2 to the latest SVN version and everything works fine except URLRewritng.
The forum is in Persian and it works fine with translit mode but as soon as I change it to "Unicode", all links are redirected to homepage.Cleaned the cache and gave it the second try and still the same issue.

The clean installation and the Demo forum works fine with Unicode mode though.It only happens in upgrade.

Cheers

Technically it doesn't matter if it's an upgrade or a new install. The db is not an issue. The only difference would be the Config files.

Are you using the default urlrewriter and app Config?

Also are you using the Default default.aspx?
UserPostedImage
herman_herman
Everything is untouched except the db.config and app.config (to change the Rewriting mode).
In a clean installation it is OK but in an upgraded installation it doesn't work.
There maybe some settings that are not set correctly during database upgrade!

tha_watcha
Which app pool are you using? It appears that the urlrewriter doesn't work in all modes.
UserPostedImage
herman_herman
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha

Which app pool are you using? It appears that the urlrewriter doesn't work in all modes.

It is compiled and run under Visual Studio 2017.
tha_watcha
Looks like the Problem was indeed the in the urlrewriter.config. I committed the updated file. Please upgrade to the latest commit from Git
UserPostedImage
herman_herman
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha

Looks like the Problem was indeed the in the urlrewriter.config. I committed the updated file. Please upgrade to the latest commit from Git

The issue is now fixed.Thank you