Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
Issue should be fixed in 2.24.16
UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.
  •  Germany
  • Was thanked: 1209 time(s) in 1034 post(s)
Still not fixed in the v2.2.5.
Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
at least testing it with your website it works. when i view the site as guest
UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.
  •  Germany
Close and More Details on HUAWEI P20
Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
I dont have any more ideas. I Still can't reproduce it.
UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
  •  Germany
I checked in FireFox. Yes, I also do not see this problem anymore. Perhaps, it's a cache on my Android phone or something like that (sure, I cleared the cache before testing). I'll try to find other devices to test. If something looks wrong, I'll let you know.

Thank you for your work!
Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
Here is a result from another Android phone:

'Close' and 'More Details' on Android #2

This is what I saw in the native Google Chrome Android browser on a phone that have never been used before to view our test forum page.

Can you find an Android phone to reproduce this issue?
Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
I could reproduce the problem in FireFox using mobile device emulation in their DevTools:

Screen #3

I resized the 'screen' to 352x740 to reproduce this bad layout for the 'Close' and 'More Details' buttons.
Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
Okay with that browser i can reproduce it.

.cookiealert-container span {
  margin: 5px;
}

add this to the theme.css of the YafMobile theme
UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
  •  Germany
NO! This makes the buttons even bigger.

As I already wrote earlier, the problem is in the general layout of the cookie consent dialog. You can't fix this problem by changing the margins or paddings of the buttons. We can always find a screen width that causes the problem we are trying to solve.
Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
Hmh it was working before. What happens when you try

.cookiealert-container span {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
  •  Germany
No, this does not help in the general case. Don't you understand that actually you are just playing with the button sizes? This can't help because we can always find a screen with a width on which the Close button will jump down. The problem is in the layout of controls in the cookie consent warning box!! Stop playing with button sizes and reposition the text and buttons in the cookie consent box.
Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
Originally Posted by: tecman

No, this does not help in the general case. Don't you understand that actually you are just playing with the button sizes? This can't help because we can always find a screen with a width on which the Close button will jump down. The problem is in the layout of controls in the cookie consent warning box!! Stop playing with button sizes and reposition the text and buttons in the cookie consent box.

Sorry but then I can't help you. And you have to wait for version 2.30 where the problem doesn't exist

UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
  •  Germany
Originally Posted by: tecman

I'm not sure how adding padding to the container is playing with button sizes. Regardless, the fix I would propose is to add a bootstrap row with two columns. I would also add 5px padding on the container as well.

Isn't pretty, I'm at work and just throwing it up quick to give an idea of a possible solution.

.cookiealert-container {

padding: 5px;

}

<div class="cookiealert-container">
<div class="row">
        <div class="col-lg-8">

<strong>Important Information:</strong>
        The 10Tec Forum uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
        </div>
        <div class="col-lg-4">
        <a id="forum_ctl05_MoreDetails" class="yaflittlebutton" href="/forum/cookies" onclick="this.blur(); this.onclick = function() { return false; }; return true;"><span>More Details</span></a>
        <a id="forum_ctl05_close" class="yaflittlebutton acceptcookies" href="javascript:__doPostBack('forum$ctl05$close',''😉" onclick="this.blur(); this.onclick = function() { return false; }; return true;"><span>Close</span></a>
    </div>
        </div>
</div> 

• Zero2Cool
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor for the Support Knight: Given to a community member who has assisted lots and lots of people!
  •  Man  United States
  • Was thanked: 101 time(s) in 92 post(s)