Hi watcher, question - I see you maintain the DNN ckeditor code base. Is it the same default editor in DNN 9.2? If I install it will it give me more editor features? Thanks!
Topic Starter
  • GothicWizard
    66.8%
  •  Man  United States
Originally Posted by: GothicWizard

Hi watcher, question - I see you maintain the DNN ckeditor code base. Is it the same default editor in DNN 9.2? If I install it will it give me more editor features? Thanks!

My version is the orginal version, which uses the latest ckeditor version and has more features. the default ckeditor is based of on my provider. And was forked without my permission.

UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.
  •  Germany
  • Was thanked: 1203 time(s) in 1029 post(s)
I am so sorry to hear that, allow me to thank you for all your hard work. Let me say you have the BEST forum for DNN or most any other forum I have ever used in my being online since the early 80s. Thank you again.

That said so all I have to do is install the package and it will over write the default one or will it show up as a separate editor?

Topic Starter
  • GothicWizard
    66.8%
  •  Man  United States
Originally Posted by: GothicWizard

I am so sorry to hear that, allow me to thank you for all your hard work. Let me say you have the BEST forum for DNN or most any other forum I have ever used in my being online since the early 80s. Thank you again.

That said so all I have to do is install the package and it will over write the default one or will it show up as a separate editor?

It will not override the existing one. You can can select the editor via the web.config or the admin interface.

UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.
  •  Germany
  • Was thanked: 1203 time(s) in 1029 post(s)