Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I am having a problem where the forum login page doesn't work when using Internet Explorer 11 (I haven't tried any earlier versions). Not really sure when this started as I don't used IE normally, but I suspect it has been like this for a while. The login works fine with Chrome, Firefox & Edge, but with IE when attempting to login the page just reloads without logging in. Clicking the "forgot password" button also produces the same result.
Any Ideas what could be causing this?
Try this ...
And upack the content of the zip file to the App_Browsers folder
I tried the suggestion with the App_Browsers content. And it didn't make any difference. Still same the same problem with IE.
Any other Ideas?
what happens when you remove that app Browsers folder completely? Otherwise I have no more ideas, and I cannot reproduce the issue. the only option would be not to use IE. Which even Microsoft suggest now.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.