Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I recently joined this forum and I do not know how to work with YAF. I encountered a problem when installing the YAF module so that the site did not go up and I encountered the following message:
Could not load file or assembly 'YAF.Classes.Config' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Actually, I do not know which stage I went wrong so I stopped the installation so the site https://www.digikala.com/
did not encounter any problems.
Please help me if you know where the problem is and which step I went wrong.
thanks for your help
- Rank: YAF Forumling
- Joined: 13/01/2019
- Posts: 1 Canada
- Location: 3865 Barton Street Stoney Creek, ON L8G 2V1
Can you post the full error message?!
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.