Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I'm migrating an instance of Yaf 2.2.0 that has been sending emails over Port 25 . In the new environment that option is no longer available (Azure have blocked port 25 on new subscriptions) and so I'm looking at updating to send email over SSL.
Can anyone provide a working example of how to do this? I tried using the gmail code below, with my credentials, but it didn't work:http://yetanotherforum.n...-SMTP-in-1-9-3#post34364
- Rank: YAF Lover
- Joined: 19/01/2010
- Posts: 72
- Thanks: 7 times
- Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Can you post your mail.config, without the password?
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.