I was wondering about the real use of albums. I know an album is a collection of image files that a user can upload, but how would an album get used on YAF? Can a user insert an image from his or her album when posting in YAF?
Topic Starter
  • vcsharp
    86%
  •  Man  India
  • Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The main function is that users can view the albums of all users. And the user can also embed a album image via nn code in a post, from the editor button.

it's is possible that I will remove this feature in the future since there is no real usage of that feature.
UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.
  •  Germany
  • Was thanked: 1211 time(s) in 1036 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha

The main function is that users can view the albums of all users. And the user can also embed a album image via nn code in a post, from the editor button.

it's is possible that I will remove this feature in the future since there is no real usage of that feature.

Yes, I agree that in a forums app it does not appear to be very useful. Thanks for the quick response.
Topic Starter
  • vcsharp
    86%
  •  Man  India
  • Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)