Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Hi everyone, I'd like to integrate Yet Another Forum into my ASP.NET Core website. After I took the latest code from Yet Another Forum site into my Visual Studio and build the solution, then I get lots of error. I am using YAF.NET v188.8.131.52 running on the hosting system by asphostportal
and they are using ASP.NET Core 2. What should I do? I have also restored all the packages via NuGet.
Did you download the master branch or the stable branch? You need to download the stable branch.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.