Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline tecman  
#16 Posted : 10 August 2018 18:28:13(UTC)
tecman

Yes, I checked in several browsers - Google Chrome, FireFox and Edge in Windows 10. And yes, I did save the host settings :)
Offline tha_watcha  
#17 Posted : 10 August 2018 18:31:17(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1187 time(s) in 1017 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tecman Go to Quoted Post
Yes, I checked in several browsers - Google Chrome, FireFox and Edge in Windows 10. And yes, I did save the host settings :)

Where you been redirected to the Admin Index after saving the host settings?
Offline tha_watcha  
#18 Posted : 10 August 2018 19:20:18(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

You can remove the scrollbar by removing the style attribute from the body tag in the default.aspx. Will be fixed in 2.2.4.14
Offline tecman  
#19 Posted : 11 August 2018 12:14:07(UTC)
tecman

Originally Posted by: tha_watcha Go to Quoted Post
Where you been redirected to the Admin Index after saving the host settings?

I don't remember. To know this, I opened the host settings again today to see where I am redirected after clicking the Save Settings button. First of all, I saw that the "Show Connect Message after first Message" checkbox was checked. Strange... Ok, I unchecked it again and clicked Save Settings. And hooray - I was redirected to the /admin/admin page and my setting was applied this time. I do not know why it didn't work yesterday.
Offline tecman  
#20 Posted : 11 August 2018 12:21:03(UTC)
tecman

Originally Posted by: tha_watcha Go to Quoted Post
You can remove the scrollbar by removing the style attribute from the body tag in the default.aspx. Will be fixed in 2.2.4.14

Yes, that helps to remove the scrollbar, but the outerMenuContainer div at the top is not placed nice on the page. There is a gap at the left but no gap at the right:
2018-08-11_13h17_40.png
Hope, you'll fix this too in the v2.2.4.14.
Offline tha_watcha  
#21 Posted : 12 August 2018 02:35:27(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

2.2.4.14 is online
Offline tecman  
#22 Posted : 13 August 2018 11:15:49(UTC)
tecman

Thank you. It seems, all found issues except the problem with uploading attachments in PMs have been solved.
I can't test the upload attachment dialog in PMs as I can't write PMs now. I wrote another dedicated post regarding that on this forum.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed