Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I built the application from scratch and integrated it with YAF. I can certainly change CSS to make it responsive. The only problem is that with every new YAF release, I would have to manually check every page to make sure everything is still working correctly. Hence it is always preferable to make these changes at the source. In addition, by changing it at the source, lots of people will also benefit from these changes.
I changed the source code, but then that meant I couldn't upgrade YAF anymore without overhead. I think I'm going to upgrade to the latest YAF and can my changes and just use the mobile theme. I'm kind of torn on which is more beneficial lol ... newer YAF features or responsive design haha.
Yes, I am not sure when YAF 2.3 would be released. Until that time you would have to decide whether to upgrade or not with every YAF release.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.