Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Hi all, My avatars aren't loading in forum view, and instead we get the little silhouette of the man with the ?.
URL: https://my.server.co.uk/Forum/Uploads/2.jpg<br />Referer URL: <br />Exception: System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
at YAF.YafResourceHandler.GetResponseRemoteAvatar(HttpContext context)
When I visit that url, I can see the avatar.
I'm running v18.104.22.168
Has anyone had similar? What's the best way to resolve?
I added a possible fix attempt in YAF 2.24.13
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.