Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MikiBear  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 17, 2017 4:31:46 PM(UTC)
MikiBear

Hi,
I just installed yaf 2.2.4.2. When writing a message I pressed the attachment button. The ´File Upload Dialog appears with a button in it, but when pressing it nothing happens..
Sponsor
Online tha_watcha  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 21, 2017 9:46:46 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1148 time(s) in 978 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MikiBear Go to Quoted Post
Hi,
I just installed yaf 2.2.4.2. When writing a message I pressed the attachment button. The ´File Upload Dialog appears with a button in it, but when pressing it nothing happens..

What browser are you using? Are you getting any java script errors in the browser console?
Offline MikiBear  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 9:07:30 AM(UTC)
MikiBear

Sorry for my late reply. The effect is in IE, Edge and Firefox the same. I activated the debugger in IE but there is no error shown.
Online tha_watcha  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 7:54:13 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Sorry for my late reply. The effect is in IE, Edge and Firefox the same. I activated the debugger in IE but there is no error shown.

Is this forum open for public or do you run it on your pc? any chance you can send me the url here or via PM so i can create an account and take a look?

Offline MikiBear  
#5 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 6:43:43 AM(UTC)
MikiBear

The forum is to be find at http://forum.kunsthandwerkerportal.de/. New users must be confirmed by the admin. I will do as soon as possible.
Online tha_watcha  
#6 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 6:50:24 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

The forum is to be find at http://forum.kunsthandwerkerportal.de/. New users must be confirmed by the admin. I will do as soon as possible.

Thanks i created an account "tha_watcha"

Online tha_watcha  
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 8:31:19 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

Thanks for the account approval. now i only need upload access!
Offline MikiBear  
#8 Posted : Monday, September 4, 2017 5:21:39 AM(UTC)
MikiBear

Upload should generally run for all users, e.g. an image to an album. Or must I do anything else?
Online tha_watcha  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:03:59 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

Upload should generally run for all users, e.g. an image to an album. Or must I do anything else?

Sorry for the late answer i see attachments are enabled now.

As far as i can see in IE and Edge everything works, i press "Upload New File" and next drop a file in or use the "Add Files" button to add files. In the last step i start the uploads via "Start uploads" and the attachments are added to the message.

Next i install Firefox if there is a problem.

Rss Feed  Atom Feed