Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jslx7  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 5:47:28 AM(UTC)
jslx7

Finland

Hi,
I'm trying to translate YAF to Finnish on my site, but encountered to a slight problem in admin section. All the combos where I should make a selection are not working. In the language edit section only the "DEFAULT" is showing and no possibility to select another.... This goes to every other place where a selection should take place.
OK. It is quite easy to edit the language .xml directly - which II've done, but that leads to another problem. The made modifications does not show on the page!!!

I'm using DNN version: 09.00.02 (5) and YAF version: 2.23.5744
Sponsor
Offline jslx7  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2017 11:16:19 AM(UTC)
jslx7

Finland

Strange enough. When I set the page visible to all users, the combo boxes turned on !?? I was editing the page in admin mode and YAF doesn't seem to like it...... Wink
Online tha_watcha  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 1:46:01 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1147 time(s) in 977 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jslx7 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,
I'm trying to translate YAF to Finnish on my site, but encountered to a slight problem in admin section. All the combos where I should make a selection are not working. In the language edit section only the "DEFAULT" is showing and no possibility to select another.... This goes to every other place where a selection should take place.

Quote:
Strange enough. When I set the page visible to all users, the combo boxes turned on !?? I was editing the page in admin mode and YAF doesn't seem to like it......

Yes the issue the the Admin edit modus in dnn 9 will be fixed with the next YAF Release. I guess this will also solve the problem with the dropdowns

Originally Posted by: jslx7 Go to Quoted Post
OK. It is quite easy to edit the language .xml directly - which II've done, but that leads to another problem. The made modifications does not show on the page!!!

You need to restart dnn to reload the cache, then you see the changes.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed