Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I have an existing web application using asp.net default login.
I have integrated yetanotherforum in my existing application. To access the forum, the user must first login to my web application.
To prevent the user from logining into the forum (after alreading logged into the my application)
I decide to bypass the yetanotherforum login page by cancelling from my web.config the authentification parameter.
The problem I am now facing is that yetanotherforum seemed not to recognise or take in to consideration
the user. How to I get yetanotherforum point to my existing user database table. In other words, how do I remedy this problem
YAF has a host setting disabling the login panel.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.