Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I was "Watching" the YAF project on GitHub, but then I got bombarded with emails for the Nightly Build. That was annoying lol I fixed that annoyance by no longer watching the project, but I think something that might bother others if you're looking for the Release, you have to page through a lot of Nightly Build's to locate one.
Looks like something went wrong with the auto. Publishing. I Deleted all the builds and going back to manually nightlys.
Waiting for one with the latest bug fixes... :-d
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
I am planning to upgrade, but the fixes done after the official release are too interesting to ignore. Therefore, I would like to use the nightly (which is not a real nightly as it seems now 😉
It seems you have to do this manually. If it is too much work, don't do it too often, but if it is just a little bit of work, I would appreciate it if you can create a 'nightly' with the new fixes.
- Rank: YAF Camper
- Joined: 21/01/2014
- Posts: 23
- Thanks: 10 times
- Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.