Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I was really thinking that we could just add some spacing between the <tr> or something and that'd be it. lol
I made that modification, but it didn't work.
I'm only looking to have the separation and rounded corners for the rows.
i attached your updated theme which you attached here http://forum.yetanotherf...yafHeader.aspx#post60557
i added some spacing between the rows and replies and views are now in one column
Crazy. I couldn't find this thread using the search, but when I did a google search site:forum.yetanotherforum.net topicrow this was the first thread. Thank ya google! lol
On topic : When YAF goes to either responsive layout design or bootstrap, achieving this would be done via CSS only, correct?
, could I trouble you to replicate what you did on the topicRow for the forumRow as well?
I ask cuz having the forum row's different is kinda silly looking.
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
Here. i updated the zip package
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.