alexp
Please let me know here I can download free avatars and smiles for Yet Another Forum.

They must be genuinely FREE so that I can use them on my forum without any restrictions and without providing a backlink to a creator website.

Thanks
Sponsor
squirrel
I had to round mine all up separately over the years, but I have some 250 of them. I had more, but there was a limitation on how many YAF would use. Regardless, I can't verify any licenses on them, and as such (even though I've had them on a form for over 5 years, I can't upload the .pak here for your purposes due to your licensing needs. I can tell you that a good copy of httrack and a little time, you can accumulate a nice pack in a matter of minutes once you find a smilie site to leech from. Then search for phpBB .pak creator app - it's tiny - like 100k or something - upload the pak that way - makes life easier :)

If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend