Jayhawk
  • Posts: 19
  • Joined: 31/10/2013
I successfully integrated the integration sample from a previous version of Yafnet into an app. I am trying to do it with version 2.0 now.

The only folder that you copy into an existing app is the "forum" folder from the sample provided. What folder do I copy in from version 2.0. Is it the "YefAnotherForum.NET" folder? And if so, is that all?

Do I need to do anything with the other folders, URLRewireter.net, YAF.classes, etc?

Thanks
tha_watcha
  • Posts: 4044
  • Joined: 06/03/2010
Quote:

The only folder that you copy into an existing app is the "forum" folder from the sample provided. What folder do I copy in from version 2.0. Is it the "YefAnotherForum.NET" folder? And if so, is that all?



Yes thats all. you can grab the needed files from the up YAF 2.0 Sample app

https://github.com/YAFNE...eWebApplication/releases 

Quote:

Do I need to do anything with the other folders, URLRewireter.net, YAF.classes, etc?



No that folders are source folders only, you don't need them on the webserver
UserPostedImage
Jayhawk
  • Posts: 19
  • Joined: 31/10/2013
What is the difference in the links...sourcecode.zip, and Yaf.SampleApplication-v2.0.C.Zip

They both appear to have the source code files in them, or am I missing something?

Thanks!
tha_watcha
  • Posts: 4044
  • Joined: 06/03/2010
Originally Posted by: Jayhawk

What is the difference in the links...sourcecode.zip, and Yaf.SampleApplication-v2.0.C.Zip

They both appear to have the source code files in them, or am I missing something?

Thanks!



the sourcecode.zip is automatically generated and contains the whole github repository. In the Yaf.SampleApplication-v2.0.C.Zip there is only yaf + the source version of the sample application

UserPostedImage
Forum Jump  
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum.
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
  • You cannot create polls in this forum.
  • You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button

Project Twitter Updates

Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved