Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
UPDATE: Please use the issue tracker on GitHub https://github.com/YAFNET/YAFNET/issues where the project currently is located.
I've gone back and forth in regards to issue tracking. I don't mind using SourceForge's tracker, but unfortunately, it's just not easy and most YAF developers don't like it. But the other option has been poor: using the support forum as a place to post bugs and issues. It creates a situation where you can't figure out what is open and to which version it applies.
I installed the excellent BugNet
project a while ago. But realized the project and myself were not entirely ready to adopt it.
Well, now it's time to get YAF properly tracked and organized. Behold, one and only YAF.NET bug/issue tracker:http://tracker.yetanotherforum.net
Please note that you need to make a new account to post on the tracker. I will be adding integration options here at some point.
- Rank: YAF Camper
- Joined: 04/12/2004
- Posts: 19
- Thanks: 2 times
- Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.