Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jaben  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2010 2:23:16 PM(UTC)
Jaben

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.YAF.NET Supporter: Loves YAF.NET!YAF.NET Supporter: Supports our efforts. Thank you.Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given to a community member who tirelessly answers tons of support questions.

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 199 post(s)
UPDATE: Please use the issue tracker on GitHub https://github.com/YAFNET/YAFNET/issues where the project currently is located.

I've gone back and forth in regards to issue tracking. I don't mind using SourceForge's tracker, but unfortunately, it's just not easy and most YAF developers don't like it. But the other option has been poor: using the support forum as a place to post bugs and issues. It creates a situation where you can't figure out what is open and to which version it applies.

I installed the excellent BugNet project a while ago. But realized the project and myself were not entirely ready to adopt it.

Well, now it's time to get YAF properly tracked and organized. Behold, one and only YAF.NET bug/issue tracker:

http://tracker.yetanotherforum.net

Please note that you need to make a new account to post on the tracker. I will be adding integration options here at some point.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 9, 2013 7:11:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked Jaben for this useful post.
balbes on 2/15/2010(UTC), Hydra on 2/16/2010(UTC), tperry on 11/1/2011(UTC), skdutta on 3/19/2013(UTC)
Sponsor
Offline Hydra  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:55:38 AM(UTC)
Hydra

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Cool.
Offline tha_watcha  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2013 11:32:46 PM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1149 time(s) in 979 post(s)
Do not use the issue tracker on source forge or codeplex.

please use the issue tracker on GitHub https://github.com/YAFNET/YAFNET/issues where the project currently is located.
Offline Jaben  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2013 7:11:01 PM(UTC)
Jaben

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.YAF.NET Supporter: Loves YAF.NET!YAF.NET Supporter: Supports our efforts. Thank you.Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given to a community member who tirelessly answers tons of support questions.

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Locking this topic.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed